[Blindtlk] other email lists

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:51:26 UTC 2013

We have travel and tourism, NAGDU (national association of guide dog users) Blind Cooks, POBC (parents of Blind children), Lions, we even have affiliate talk lists, like NY, NJ, CT, HI, Nebraska, etc. and much more.
Just go to NFBnet.org and look around.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama