[Blindtlk] 10 natural ways to relieve stress!

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Mar 1 21:55:03 UTC 2013

With respect Peter, there's only one part of your message that causes me concern.  You say, in part,
	"

   I though about you guys on relieving stress especially being blind
and all".  Being blind and all?  Excuse me, but, being blind does not cause stsress.  The misconceptions about blindness may perhaps cause some but blindness itself does not.  Allow me to offer my own ways of relieving stress.

1.  Pray.  IF you are a person of prayer-even while doing other things-you can still put yourself outside of yourself and thus be at more peace than you otherwise would be.

2.  Rely on close family and friends.  IN time of trouble, they will be there to help and or advise you.

3.  Go barefooted outside in warm weather.  God designed the human foot to function best while totally bare:  and so, who are we to suppose we know better?  Going barefooted relaxes one and provides a much more natural more gental connection to what is good.

4.  Associate with those who are like minded.  It's good to keep the company of thsoe who think as you do:  For, in such company, you are strengthened and fortified.

Sent from my mac
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!