[Blindtlk] 10 natural ways to relieve stress

Jess ashleejessandmark2012 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:19:35 UTC 2013

Hi Julie,
I know when I through an adjustment to blindness trainning program when I lived in Salt Lake City Utah 12 years the Division of Services the Blind where the trainming was held had a certifed psychologist on their staff. I went through the training during 9 11 of 2001. The trainning program is run by a fellow federationist now I believe.
Jess

Sent from Samsung mobile