[Blindtlk] Getting a new cane?

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 23:06:23 UTC 2013

I personally like the folding canes that are made of graphite. I like the
roling marshmellow tip and the pretecters that keep the joint edges from
waring down. The graphite keeps the joints from sticking when you go to
unfold or fold your cane. I don't like the NFB white canes because I tryed
one out back in 2006 because my old cane broke. The cane was one that folds
in half. Well anyway, I used it for a month but the strings inside of that
cane broke shortly before the end of July of that year. I also did not like
the tips because I would go through one tip a week. I quickly went back to
the kind of cane that I use today after that. I like a cane that is stirty
and durrable. I also like a cane that folds because I can keep it near me at
all times at work so that I can use it at any time that I need without
having to walk all the way to the house that I work out of just to use my
cane. I don't often lay my cane down because it can get in the way while I'm
pulling up weeds. I also don't have a good place to stick my cane up against
whenever I am in the garden outside. I find that a durrable folding cane is
the best cane for me.
Kendra