[Blindtlk] Getting a new cane?

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 00:09:06 UTC 2013

I'm glad that the kind of NFB cane that I talked about was discontinued! I
think that it had too many problems for it to remain on the market. As for
the kind of cane that I like, I will promptly agree to disagree with you all
who like other kinds of canes than I do. It's all a matter of apponyon. I
don't mind giving feed back on my personal experiences with canes.
Kendra