[Blindtlk] Comparing pros and cons of screen readers?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 05:12:21 UTC 2013

Bonnie,

    I need to read up on the Lotus Notes application that you are
speaking of cause I've heard of it on GW-Info on occasion. I am
applying under Schedule A even though its more confusing now days
cause supposedly the federal government has thrown out the Office of
Personel Management's Work Readiness Certification that your
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor used to have to sign up on. I
guess this helps cause it wasn't really possible to tell who is
certified or not. For the moment that I'm getting ready for dental
appointments like cleaning, purchasing an electronic high power dental
tool and expensive mouthwash and did my buildup cause of a hate crime
against me for being gay for another story for another time.

Thanks Bonnie,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley