[Blindtlk] Getting a new cane?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:01:32 UTC 2013

   In a related note, the NFB sent me a free minature cane in the mail
that is waist high. Is this normal for a free requested cane or is
something wrong? I wish that I could remember my normal cane, so that
I could give its recommendation but cannot remember it exactly. All I
know its from Canada and much more durable than this free minature
thin cane with a flat coin shaped disc tip on it.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley