[Blindtlk] regarding accessibility of signature machines

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 8 16:54:25 UTC 2013

solomon:

I know you will not like what I will say next, but ... Their are many circumstances wherein a signature machine will prove unacceptable, not to mention its possible lack of portability. The purpose of a signature is to verify that the signer of a document is who he/she says he/she is. No machine can do that. Hence, your best bet is to buckle down and learn to sign your name in cursive. And if you say you have no one to teach you, money greases many skids and it will probably cost you less than a signature machine!

Good luck!

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone