[Blindtlk] Getting a new cane?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 00:46:12 UTC 2013

Dear all,

    I'm sorry for being ultra sensitive on the topic of typos just
that I'm very touchy on my writing. I realize that I'm not the best of
writers even with my college degree and all. Fact is college can only
refine your  skills not dramatically improve them overnight and all.
I've lived in over fifty cities in the U.jS, however, none of the
years were particularly fruitful for education cause of the nature of
my mothers relations with shady men and places I've lived in like in
Las Vegas, Nevada and all. By the way, I just got my Office Suite
installed again and couldn't download for multiple reason so don't
know how to have an online filter except for a client or editing using
a word processor.

Thanks and sorry,
Peter