[Blindtlk] Talking bluetooth headset or piece enquiry?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 04:07:11 UTC 2013

Dear NFB Talk members,

    Does anyone on here know of any bluetooth headset or piece of any
company that alerts audially to on demand prompts? I recently either
had a $150.00 Boes head piece stolen or lost this valuable D2 Series
headset so don't want to continue this trend just in case. I e-mailed
Boes with a negative on any function that they know of that could aid
in this endeavor. Thanks for any ideas you have on strategies or
producgts you'd recommend irregardless of this feature for blind
people, etc.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley