[Blindtlk] visually impaired married to a sighted

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 01:19:50 UTC 2013

    While I'm not a NFB member, I agree with their philosophy of
self-sufficency as much as humanly possible. One thing to consider is
whether you could adaquately take care of yourself especially after
the spouces eventual death, incapacitation or departure out of the
relationship. You must always put yourself first in any and all things
in life. This is definitely true considering your a woman for
offspring and your own well being as a whole. There can only be good
that comes from you being independent on your self-esteem, time
efficiency and perhaps more economic contribution could do wonders in
any household not just in your specific case. By the way, I'm dealing
with something similar that a partner isn't allowing me to clean so am
slowly changing this dynamic.

see ya,
Peter