[Blindtlk] Learning Jaws

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:29:35 UTC 2013

I learned JAWS mostly from my TVI during lessons during the chool day.
However, I learned much of the more advanced keystrokes from talking
with other blind users via listservs such as this one and Skype
conferences. There are many online courses which you can take to learn
the various commands and features. I would check out the courses on
www.hadley.edu, as well as the JAWS training materials from Freedom
Scientific, which can be found from the JAWS help menu.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone