[Blindtlk] learning Jaws

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 05:30:50 UTC 2013

    I'm just curious as to what Jaws can do for blind people? I looked
briefly on Freedomscientific.com on Microsoft Suite e.g. word, excell
or powerpoint with internet browsers as well. No mentioning of Access
or other unique programs that I've heard about that Jaws can perform.
I would like to manage databases cause I really feel this is one of
the areas blind people can compete in in the global economy. So, many
things are going into databases whether human resources, statistical
analytics, general dattabasing or whatever that its hard not to
believe it.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley