[Blindtlk] Training with screen readers conundrum

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:52:25 UTC 2013

Justin, Ray and others,

     I agree with an under graduate degree that your prospects of
employment are usually general in nature not in any particular skill
set. This also forms more problems than it actually solves as you can
imagine for people like me! I've already attended the World Services
for the Blind's IRS assessment for the sixty words per minute and Jaws
training weren't for me. You see my right hand constantly shakes and
so impart that I had a temporary lapse of a two day alcohol binge
cause of not having medical insurance to cover adaquate counseling and
perscription as I was in another state uninsured and all.

    I'd like to acknowledge something that Ray is saying his adversion
to the World Services for the Blind in Little Rock, Arkansas. I'll
speak objectively and fairly that no NFB member would find that
program satisfactory to their standards even though NFB individuals
attend the program. The whole training is programmed with everybody
treated like automotons like robots or something. Everyone is treated
like children without your own mind nor your own accessible
enhancementes put into consideration just their way or no way is the
moto there. Be prepared to be constantly tested, having unecessary
meetings and be never listened to on flexible times to use the down
stairs rooms unless they say that is it. Out of thirteen applicants
just t four remain out of the whole thing that is it.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/yogabare13%40gma