[Blindtlk] NFB Guide Dog School, A Possible Scenario

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:56:03 UTC 2013

Gary and others,

    One thing that I agree with others is just experiment with
different techniques to see what best suits you not anybody else. For
some on here that autonomy works sometimes but you'd be lead estray
that you think that one way will work 100% of the time. Relying on
just one simple tool being blind is not affective. Think of yourself
as Batman or some other superhero cause that is what is what we have
to be to survive in any profitable measure in this world that is it.
Keep honing your method till you get down your style that fits you and
don't listen to anybody on not to do something. Try it yourself cause
what fits some of us doesn't fit all of us.

good luck,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley