[Blindtlk] Adjustment to Blindness Training, NFB Centers or Not?

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 23:02:29 UTC 2013

Open minded.  I like it.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of kelby
carlson
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 6:55 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Adjustment to Blindness Training, NFB Centers or
Not?

To clarify further, I am still open to the possibility of joining the NFB at
some point. These are the reservations I have right now, but there's nothing
that says I may come to a different opinion later.

On 3/21/13, justin williams <justin.williams2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If that methodologyworks for you, then by all means stick with it.
Don't
> do something different just because someone says you should.  Do your
> thing.

Blind.

experiences that are not discussed?

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/turtlepower17%40gmail.