[Blindtlk] Adjustment to Blindness Training, NFB Centers or Not?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:08:54 UTC 2013

Kelby,

Thank you for these thoughts. Please feel free to give me a call at the
number below when you get a chance; I would like to discuss these
reservations with you, assuming you would be open to that, of course.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students