[Blindtlk] learning Jaws

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 05:28:22 UTC 2013

    This Eric fellow sounds like a really intelligent and generous
fellow of you guys! I want to start a career in IT just want to work
to build my confidense in my poli sci degree. Afterall the
scholarships and self-help needed to get here spent lots of money so
don't want to waste it like my memories either.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley