[Blindtlk] NFB Guide Dog School, A Possible Scenario

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 23 10:45:55 UTC 2013

R.J.,
    I know you are well aware that the National Association of Guide Dog
Users, for which I serve as president, is a division of the National
Federation of the Blind; it has been since 1986. If the NFB were anti guide
dog, would their leadership have authorized the formation of such a
division? The assertion that the NFB is anti guide dog is nothing more than
a lie promulgated by those in whose best interest it is to tell such lies! I
have been a Federationist since 1984 and a guide dog user since 1987. I have
never encountered anti guide dog sentiment from the Organization and am
proud to be their representative voice on such issues.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG