[Blindtlk] Professions on list?

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 03:08:30 UTC 2013

I worked as a customer service rep doing dsl tech support at Teleperformance
USA inc.  I also worked there as quality assurance.  I also worked at the
commission for the Blind as quality assurance and as a computer trainer, and
as a call center trainer for a rental car program.  I use JAWS, and I am a
fluid braille reader.  I am in school for a second masters degree.  On my
first go around in college, I got an batulers degree in Psychology, and a
cognate in business. I got a masters degree in higher education and student
affairs.  I recently stopped working and am in school full time for a
masters of rehabilitation counseling degree, and I am getting a PHD
afterwards.