[Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:31:09 UTC 2013

Diane,

    Thanks for pointing me out to your possy on the NFB-Talk list that
is quite becoming of NFB insulated double-speak. I rise to the defense
to acknowledge the positive statements that I've already mentioned in
prior posts that are commendable and worthy of mention. Did I or did I
not mention some professions that blind people have and continue to
pursue despite their odds? The answer just to spoon feed everyone is a
 definint affirmative not the pessimestic view that your trying to
paint my posts as being.

    Secondly, why would I seek to equalize the playing field for
inferior blind people vs superior normal undsabled sighted folks? I do
it cause humans are set aside apart from the Kingdom of Animalia or
lifeforms for this particular nack of the capacity of civility and
rational characteristics. We're far more than simple creatures who
would kill off the weaker for the benefit of the pack like lower
lifeforms like wolves or lions or whatever creature in a nihilistic
world view. Moreover, its the place in a world of 21st century
technology and medicine with civil democracy to care for the
vulnerable in a global economy that attracts a vibrant economy by a
diverse and cultured worlk-force. Lastly, I'd mention that one day
that we will all become disabled not even seniority is granted to some
people in their lives, yet disability whether in sickness or
disability afflicts all of us in one stage or another in our
lifetimes.

    Thirdly and lastly, my views are within lines of my experiences
not NFB's, yours or anybodies on the list that has some evidense to
prove it. I could honestly careless of what you think of me nor my
objective facts as to how I see the world. I'd mention that NFB
centers foster such one-way configurations of long-cane travel, Nfb's
policy against universal tactical currency, protestive aggressive
extremist or whatever and not to mention lack of inclusion lik the
aCB. Neither group whether ACB or NFB are inline with reality that is
my view that is how I see it that is the real deal to me.

sincerely,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley