[Blindtlk] product advice

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 05:23:13 UTC 2013

   What type of work  are you planning on doing with this notetaking
device? A profession to me determines the appropriate tools that and
your personality type as well. In general, the notetaker is preferable
not for me but for the majority that it suffices. I choose to blend in
with existing technology that I don't need to modify as much to
instantly share my devices, information with compatable formats or to
show visually with nonforeign technology with my peers that is just
me. I don't want to call attention to my blindness not adding to it in
a job setting. Hope this gives you another prospective cause I've used
Braille Note M-Power 32 saille and undergone training in IRS that has
a SEAT standard of working with braille displays so it helps to know
more info the help out with questions like this.

hope this helps,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley