[Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:32:40 UTC 2013

    How about just call me by my given name? A unique concept that is
something that people must label people that I find appalling myself.
We should be progressing like I wouldn't see it possible to call
someone a racial derogatory word that someone shouldn't call me
something beyond my control. I don't call someone that so deserve
respect like a normal human being not an animal. Not that much to ask
for in a civilized society that is why we have hate crime legislation
and specially protected people like women, racial minorities or sexual
deviants like me too!