[Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:00:53 UTC 2013

    My problems are not necessarily manufactered crisis like that were
condoned in the past such as the Holocaust but current problems that
I'm dealing with. I have ackward responsibilities such as finding out
whether or not my sister was murdered or was in fact a legimiate
overdose or not. Adding to that I had to pay for the entire funeral
service myself with absolutely no help from the two foremr husbands
even though that one makes well over $10000.00 per year just small
very small problems that I deal with now. Moreover, my older brother
has schizophrinia, so must take care of his physical and mental
stability to a reasonable level cause the government social workers do
an unsatisfactory job in this regard. I'd like to add that I'm getting
over substance abuse and have a history of suicidal tendencies so my
case is not like that of others on the list as much.

    Yes, I'll continue to try with what I have in front of me. Believe
it or not that I'm not making excuses like it comes across on the
list. I have severe problems in financial responsibilities like
selling a house that recently got stripped of for example. There are
other things that can hold you up even if temporary that hold you away
of other pressing issues. I know that this will too not last for long
perhaps two months till I'd get adaquate training and mental
counseling that is what I'm working on me not for anybody else just
me.

    Lastly, I appreciate the encouragement of riding ourselves of the
negative connatation of our minority status. Yet, its more than words
cause actions invoked by them via actions of opression do occur. Such
things have happened to me like having my cane stolen, thievery, hate
crime and being denied jobs are things that happened to me in Alabama.
I'm not letting this stop me just gives me pause cause that can lead
to instant hanus results without preparation. Illustrating this point
that I was starved, raped and even seen my uncle Elvin's dead body
unburied, yet continue cause the lessons are to continue just working
with what is left is harder than you make it out to be on your reply.
I need a higher dosage of anxiety medicine cause if I worked the way
that I'm now that I'd literally have a mental breakdown. Fantastically
that I'm proud to announce being sober for sixty-three days that is
the first time in eight straight weeks!

Hugs,
Peter