[Blindtlk] blindco-existing conditions is not rare

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:57:51 UTC 2013

Ericka,

    Thanks for sharing the stories about your family and friends! I'm
just posting on here to get a better idea of how to frame questions
and to listen to what others have to say. I'm using a fishing rod to
est out the waters for primetime that would be in the undetermined
future. Sorry that your friend hasn't gotten over his issues that is
cancer for ya though. My mom died of cancer and had to personally have
to take her off of it so now the pain involved with it. My problems
are more in my mind of self-worth just don't feel like I can be half
of who I used to be. To bad you don't do yoga cause I could have let
you borrow my yoga disc set!

Thanks,
Peter