[Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 22:04:53 UTC 2013

Gary,

    I've been bullied on the unfounded allogations that nobody agrees
with me on my positions. I've also been bullied on self-sufficiency
even if not openly just implied by their comments. I'm a very
sensitive person so perhaps in this regard that I'm percieving the
intent in the wrong light. However, I just don't communicate with
others or interact with them the same as the masses either.
Compounding this that I think so differently because of being a
minority of being part of the LGBTQ umbrella that I just can't relate
with the social nuisances too. Sorry just this is the way that I am
not the cookie cutting participant on this or other issues.

sincerely,
Peter

On 3/28/13, Gary Wunder <gwunder at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi, Peter. Perhaps I have missed an important part of this thread, but
> where
> have you been bullied on?  I believe you would agree that Frank discussion
> is not the same as bullying.  Neither is difference of opinion.  The word
> bully has taken on much more significance today than it once had.  When one
> makes the charge today, it is a serious one.
>
> Warmly,
>
> Gary

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/yogabare13%40gm
>>> a