[Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 30 01:46:04 UTC 2013

Moreover, we (NFB) have no obligation to show all sides of any issue; we pay
for these lists; therefore we can run them as we wish. AS a practical
matter, however, as long as issues are discussed rationally and respectfully
and without sophistry or pseudo-intellectual drivel and as long as those who
post here are interested in discussing and learning (as opposed to causing
controversy and mayhem for their own sakes, i.e., "troll" behavior, we are
most pleased to discuss blindness-related issues including discussing
multiple points of view. Get over your pity-party and get on with living!

Mike Freeman