[Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Gloria Whipple glowhi at centurylink.net
Sat Mar 30 03:51:49 UTC 2013

Thank you David!

Gloria Whipple

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David
Andrews
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 18:06
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Peter, People are not bullying you, they don't agree with you, lots
of us don't agree with you, but by and large you have been treated
respectfully.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with it!

David Andrews, Moderator and List Owner

At 09:30 PM 3/27/2013, you wrote:
>Diane,
>

>     I merely stated rational deductive logic to a inductive opinion
>that is it. I don't see anything offensive especially in lue that she
>assumed that nobody agreed with me. Its impossible to know whether
>that is the case or not that would be the generalization fallacy. I'm
>being bullied on cause I'm the only one with his own mind on the
>subject. If nobody would disagree on another issue, then nobody will
>learn anything at all of the other side. I won't be silenced by the
>mob mentality that prevades this country not me.
>

>sincerely,
>Peter
>
>On 3/27/13, Diane Graves <princess.di2007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Peter,
> >
> > Let me first say that I apologize if my message the other night offended
> > you
> > in any way. That was certainly not my intention. I was simply expressing
my
> > confusion, my opinion. You are not the only one with the right to do
that,
> > neither are you the only one with the right to respect.
> >
> > I hear a lot of talk about others attacking you, but I see you freely
> > disparaging others who happen to disagree with you.
> >
> > I think it might do you well to look at the "logics class" of which you
> > speak. I don't feel that that insult to Bonnie was warranted at all. If
you
> > don't want criticism, then give others the same respect please.
> >
> > Diane Graves

Some

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/princess.di2007%40gmai