[Blindtlk] My 2 Cents

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:55:24 UTC 2013

    Oh, great just goes to prove whatt I thought alkl along with NFB
or their real alias intolerant bigotted people with the same mindset.
If you told a NFB person that they can't currently go into certain
professions cause its extrely dangerous like astranaut that they
wouldn't believe you. Its almost akin to being a child pretending to
be innocent just rebelling like a teenager not an adult. I tire in
your wrong analysis of me being a a freakin victim that isn't what I'm
saying and you all know it.

bye,
Peter

On 3/29/13, Gloria Whipple <glowhi at centurylink.net> wrote: