[Blindtlk] Hobbies?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:59:58 UTC 2013

Dear NFB members,

    What all hobbies do you guys individually like to do? I'm asking
cause I find myself with nothing to do till my counseling becomes more
affective and I get an update on my perscription as well. I like
history, political science, news, traveling, trying new cuisines,
agriculture, programming websites, talking, researching, reading, and
learning are just a few things that I enjoy. Believe it or not that
I've been traveling on train, boat, car, airplane and bus throughout
this country! Yes, I've even been on a cruise line with almost being
thrown off the cruise boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean that
was as I was blind too! So, its wrong that people think that blind
people can't do everything cause I've proven them wrong too on that
one as well. I'd appreciate any comments in a nonvile spirited way or
else just don't reply.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley