[Blindtlk] Hobbies?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 12:01:14 UTC 2013

Julie,

    What have your experiences been with cooking on top of the stove?
I'm curious cause I've known someone by the name of Mike JOnes who
could cook on a grill even outdoors without any help. This was cool
even though this isn't that rare of a talent like Blindmicemart guy
can do it so anybody can do it. I'm in a relationship that the
significant partner won't let me cook nor clean for myself and it
makes me depressed as Hell. I'm tired of people not acknowledging my
feminin side just my masculine side that I don't feel that I much have
at all or perhaps ever. I don't even think either of these are feminin
or masculine just basic necessities of living. I want to bake fish and
chicken tenders myself as soon as I leave this relationship with a
job. Yes, I'm afriad unlike the rest of you that I have no back up
plan with no real family to take me in or anything just homeless. I've
been homeless before and its hard being blind and all.

hugs,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley