[Blindtlk] Hobbies?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 12:06:30 UTC 2013

Constance,

     By the way, what types of shoes do you own? I've worn all sorts
of leisure, dress and professional shoes even girls shoes as well. I'm
wondering cause of thinking of buying another pair and others in the
future. I used to own a pair of pumps not anymore cause of the crazy
relationship that I'm in with someone who doesn't like crossdressing.
I even had my yoga pants confiscated cause they think that its too
feminin just crazy.

talk
Peter