[Blindtlk] WTOE Network The Echevarria Travel Show at 8PM 4/3/2013

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:26:22 UTC 2013

Hello all:
I know that many of you have received this from David Andrews, which went through the membership list, but I wanted to post again for those who may not have received it.
WTOE Network is the Internet Radio Show run by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of New Jersey. There a 4 shows with  different topics that are on every Wednesday of the month at 8PM Eastern. And you can listen and watch live on www.thruoureyes.org or on your cell phone at m.thruoureyes.org or youtube.com/wtoenetwork.
We are a call in live talk radio shows. I will list all the shows and airings after I post my show information. To call in and speak to each one of our hosts and guests is 1-888-572-0141. We hope you will listen and possibly call in to speak to either myself or anyone of the hosts of the others shows, if you cannot call in you can e-mail me or anyone of the other hosts on there topics as well.
My e-mail is cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com and I need questions prior to the shows no later than 24 hours before.
The Echevarria Travel Show airs the 1st Wednesday of every month live and then is recorded for podcasts.
The 4/3/2013 - I will be interviewing Mr. Mark Jones, Manager, Domestic Services for Guests with Disabilities, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Discussing the latest updates and the parks, on the website, accessibility not just for the blind person, but the ones also with guide dogs, wheelchair/scooter users, the deaf, etc.
Especially since the National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind will be held at the Rosen Center from 2013-2018.
Mr. Jones has been working hard with myself and the NFB Travel & Tourism over the last few years. He will also be at the yearly meeting of the Travel & Tourism on July 2 between 1 and 4pm.
So if you have questions, please call in, we only have an hour show and we ask because of the popularity of this guest that you ask the question and then we will have a chance for Mark to answer them, and then we will move on to the next person.
The other shows that air on every Wednesday night of the month at 8pm are listed below. I am also posting my March Show and the Anniversary Show of thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo, the President of the NFB of New Jersey Show that aired with all of us hosts.
2nd Wednesday of the month is "On the Bright Side" with Host Jane Degenshein (who is actually President Joe Ruffalo's Sister) and co-host Jerry Moreno of North Carolina, who is a former NFB of New Jersey person. This show will inform, motivate and inspire with personal stories, anecdotes and much laughter. This past show information: Carol Castellano, Parents of Blind Children-NJ and Serena Cucco are Janie and Jerry's special guests. They will go over Serena's birth and hospitalization, her development in the early years and Carol's unshakable faith in Serena to succeed. And, she did!
3rd Wednesday, which is the original show Thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo. Who discusses every month NFB related topics and has many people within the NFB Family on the shows like Dr. Maurer, Anil Lewis, John Pare Jr, myself (I was on his show a few times before I had my own show), Jeanie Brown. Joe Ruffalo will interview Nancy Miracle, President and Senior Partner of Digital Miracles, LLC, maker of the iPhone app Digit-Eyes. We will discuss which labels Digit-Eyes can read, advantages of making your own labels, reading prescription labels, etc.
4th Wednesday of the month is "Looking Good Without Looking" with Linda Thomas and Johanna Baccan. Who discuss whether you are a man or woman, teen, children for the sighted and the disabled all about fashion, makeup and the experiences of Johanna being blind and putting on make up correctly, or how to mark you clothes etc.  Linda Thomas has a daughter who is not only blind but had other disabilities as well. (Pre-recorded) - Don't Miss Dressing for Success in Life and Love with NJ Association of Blind Students' Evelyn Valdez, Men's Spring Fashion Picks, Exclusive Lord and Taylor Looking Good Deal, Olay Pro X review, Johanna's interview, Tiffany news and much more.
All of these shows are live to help you and others out there that may want to call in to ask those questions about things or just call in to laugh or even cry about things.
Echevarria Travel show from March Show - Host Cheryl Echevarria will be interviewing Dwight Sayer 1st Vice President of the NFB of FL about the Cruisevention 2014. Also she will be talking with Eli Meir, Owner/CEO of Israel4all.com, which offers tours of Israel to the blind and disabled community. http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/wtoe030613travelPod393.mp3
This is the Joe Ruffalo show with all us hosts to discuss what show is all about and to have a great time with Joe.http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/wtoe022013toePod389.mp3

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.