[Blindtlk] Hobbies?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 15:25:02 UTC 2013

Reese,

    What do you do for a living? I'd like to have a profession that
travels sometimes just curious. I know of another fella from New York
who has his own radio station too!

see ya,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley