[Blindtlk] Happy Holidays NFB Family was my 2 cents

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Mar 31 02:39:31 UTC 2013

Peter, you are doing what you accuse us of -- making assumptions
about what what you think we are or aren't.  First, there are
hundreds of us on this list alone, and thousands in the NFB, and we
are all different.

And ... for what it is worth, I drove a car, while drunk before you
were even born.

I am getting perilously tired of your passive aggressive, self
serving, victim hood, and am about to toss you off the list if you
don't cut it out.  You don't seem to hear a thing we say.

David Andrews, Moderator