[Blindtlk] Buffet Lines

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 14:58:29 UTC 2013

Sometimes, I see you guys on here and feel like I missed out on some
valuable  skill training somewhere.  I'm not under these illusions that I'm
the best because there aren't very many blind people with my skillset n
columbia.  If you listen to the sighted, as they heap praise that you don't
really deserve  upon you you may think that.  I hope you folks have learned
as much from me as I have you.