[Blindtlk] Buffet Lines

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 17:37:36 UTC 2013

Nothing.  However, if there is a new skill set out there, I am kind of a
dare devil, and I like to try them.  I'm technique oriented.  I will walk
two or three miles to a location just for practice. I rehearse martial arts
techniques physically, mentally, and spiritually a good bit.  I just like to
be as skilled as possible, and learn from you folks whenever I can.  I'm
just picking up technique; just call me the sponge.