[Blindtlk] Accessible News Apps

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:05:14 UTC 2013

I haven't finished the list, because I'm also putting a description of each app in the list. I will put the list on the listserv when I finish with it. Some of the apps that I have are pretty obvious, such as NFB newsline. Some are less obvious, like British radios, pain tracker, or even iBlink radio. Some people don't know about that one.

Sent from my iPhone