[Blindtlk] Any tips on cleaning an IPhone?

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Thu May 2 02:24:47 UTC 2013

Dear Chasity ,

Do not use anything but a clean cotton cloth to clean the screen of your
I-Phone.
The Corrine in those wipes can cause corrosion to take place inside your
I-Phone by reacting with the metal parts inside.
The chemicals on the swipes do not even need to come in contact with the
insides as just as you can smell the chlorreen in the wipes, the gases will
get inside the phone and start attacking the metal parts and will shorten
the working life of your I-Phone.
Apple says to use only a soft, dry cotton cloth to clean the screen, screen
cover or not.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.

Retired Nuclear/Aerospace Materials Engineer.
Builder of the Lunar Rovers and the F-117 Stealth Fighter.>