[Blindtlk] dating online web sites

Comcast e-mail baltimore777 at comcast.net
Tue May 7 00:46:22 UTC 2013

Hi Juston, first of all, I should point out that I don't subscribe to the
online dating myself. I know a few sited people who tried on line dating and
it worked for them. I think that going on the internet for a perfict some
one is rather risky because you don't know what you are going to wind up
bringing home. I've also heard too many hore stories of people meeting other
people on line and turning out with bad relationships to convense me to go
looking for the perfict some one on line. Also, people can get away with
being a whole different person other than themselves over the internet. I
just wanted to bring you that worning of cossion to your attention as you
take this path. I am currently in a very happy relationship. I did not meet
him on line. I met him at work in the spring of 2011 when I turned up to
work just like normal and there he was, the newest member of Sunnyside
Organics, a non-proffet nersury here in Salem, Oregon. Neither of us were
looking for a relationship. We were there to get work experience under our
belts. I did not know that I would fall in love with him that day. Neither
of us cared that he had most of his left hand missing from an accedent with
a firework nor the fact that I'm blind thanks to being born too early. We
just worked alongside each other, got to know each other and nature took
care of the rest. The rest as they say, is history! Well anyway, that goes
to show that dating on line isn't the only option. When you are in a good
relationship, religian, disabillity, race and so on doesn't matter. What
matters is the fact that both parties are respectful to each other, love
each other, have loyalty to each other and are committed to be there for
each other for life. You can't leave out the fact that vilence is not
excepted nor wanted! If you are enjoying being a single person, why not just
continue being a happy single person? If you love yourself first, then it
gives off the impression that you are a loveable person. I can't just say it
enough but not looking is the best way to be looking. If you don't look in
the first place, then, when the time is right, the perfict person will turn
up when you least expect it and also, it usually turns out to be the perfict
relationship, well that is, the nearist to perfict as you can get since no
human is perfict. By the way, when you are not looking, you don't mess with
nature. Messing with nature never works in the end. You also have a good
chance to get more than you are looking for, in a good way of course. In my
book, enjoying being single, not looking, meeting people in person, getting
to know those people that you've met and letting nature take her course is
the best way to find a good relationship. That is the path that is working
for me. You can agree to dissagree with me. There is more than one path in
life afterall. Well anyway, if you so desire, go ahead and shop around.
Explore a few websites. You might like one website better than another. You
also will want to explore for yourself if each website that you log onto is
accessable for whatever you are using. If it works for you, then more power
to you! If and when you do find some one, make sure that when you go to meet
them in person to let someone that you care about know just in case
something goes wrong. I can't over stress that the moment that you are not
looking will be the moment that you find the perfict some one. That rule
applies acrosst the board. My boyfriend is sited and I'm blind. Like I said,
neither of us were looking when we met but yet, we are very happy because we
love each other!!! Just because I don't care for on line dating myself does
not mean that you can't try it out for yourself. It's your choice afterall.
More power to you! Good luck!!!
Kendra