[Blindtlk] dating online web sites

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Tue May 7 02:27:50 UTC 2013

Kendra,
Surprisingly, though we have met our significant others in different ways, I agree with you. For the most part, you do not want to come across as desperate! So many people online make that mistake. I joined match.com just after moving back to Virginia. I had gone on some dates before that, and met some pretty interesting and strange people. My husband likes to remind me that I actually blew him off and ignored his first few emails because at the time we were living and hour and a half apart and I just did not see how it could work. I think the stepped in though, and now we are happily married like I said before. I think I had joined just to be able to share some funny stories with my girlfriends. Online dating can be done correctly! How is it any different from so many people who meet their significant other in a bar? This way, you do know somewhat more about the person. Like any date you meet in a public place and leave in a public place.
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone