[Blindtlk] dating online web sites

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue May 7 07:36:21 UTC 2013

I have used match.com and e-harmony.  It has been several years
though -- but at the time both were accessible, more or less.  As I
recall e-harmony had a tricky part or two when doing profile, but it
was dooable.

Whether or not to reveal your blindness -- and when is the 64,000
dollar question.  You have to do what is comfortable for you.  My
experience was not to say anything in my profile, and if I started
corresponding with somebody I would then tell.  If you say it in
profile, that is all they will see.  If you wait too long, then they
may feel deceived.  It is the same kind of issue about telling, with
job hunting/interviewing.

Dave