[Blindtlk] Descriptive videos

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Tue May 7 21:37:38 UTC 2013

Try Blindmicemart.com or something like that. They have a "movie vault", which is free, but requires an account to be made. Or of course you can try signing up with SA-mobile-network, but in my experiences they don't seem to have as much as the blind mice mart in some cases, but in others they do, and they usually get their movies faster than the vault. Good luck. Many, but not all, films have been described.

Sent from my iPod