[Blindtlk] Independently dosing diabetes medication?

Rene Harrell rjharrell at gmail.com
Fri May 10 04:04:59 UTC 2013

My husband works with a woman whose father is blind and has been recently
diagnosed with diabetes. He is actively searching for tips and advice on
how to be able to handle drawing up his medications independently without
sighted assistance. I told them this was a perfect resource and that I
would ask here and see what kind of tips others might have to share!

Rene

--
" I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be."