[Blindtlk] People How Asking How one Became Blind

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri May 17 04:42:19 UTC 2013

But how do we square this for ourselves with the NFB position that (a) it is
respectable to be blind and (b) that with training and opportunity,
blindness can be reduced to a physical nuisance? It seems to me that
discomfort at discussing the topic is tantamount to being discomfited by
one's own blindness.

Just my $0.02-worth.

Mike