[Blindtlk] People How Asking How one Became Blind

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Fri May 17 13:41:49 UTC 2013

Agree there Mike, well said. I think that when people ask that question. We
as blind folk should take the opertunity to use that as a time of education
about how we got there & what we do once we are there. Getting all upset
tight & out of sorts about it doesn't solve the situation at all. In fact,
if you really get out there, You make the rest of us look bad.