[Blindtlk] People How Asking How one Became Blind

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri May 17 20:43:13 UTC 2013

Hi, Mike,

Arguably, society best get over itself! Partr of the human struggle
like suicide as well as all shades of blindness yes, even
self-perpetuated ones, are a reality effecting people. And, how
constructive is it that people don't talk about it? Does not talking
about it make it any more comfortable for people?