[Blindtlk] Eye Pressing

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 02:25:30 UTC 2013

I have LCA as well, and I'll admit I've struggled with this. I do find
that I do it most often when I'm either tired or stressed. Luckily,
I've managed to control it so that I only do it when I'm alone. I
don't know of any way to completely eradicate this habit. Maybe it's
one of those things that gradually diminishes with age. When I was a
kid, I did it much more frequently than I do now. I'm 23 now, so
maybe, the older you get, the less of a need you feel to do it?