[Blindtlk] Eye Pressing

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat May 18 09:05:51 UTC 2013

Hi, Kelby,

Growing up, there was this little girl who pressed her eyes and  To
my knowledge, she still does but at the time, our VH teacher  gave
her these kiddie glasses, to serve as a reminder to refrain. Have you
tried something like that? I dunno if the rules of this game change,
as an adult...
Good luck and keep us posted, Kelby!
for today, Carour VH teacher used these kiddie glasses, to serve as a