[Blindtlk] Washing, How to Avoid Colours in Clothes Running in The Washing Machine

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat May 18 10:04:30 UTC 2013

Good morning, Instead of bothering with sock locks or any such thing,
my blind live-in partner and I have a panty bag, a little mesh bag in
which we place my thongs, bras and workout socks. It works really
well in protecting those kinds of delicate undergarments and the rest
of the socks I wash in the general population. I believe I only have
one color sock anyway. gray, white or blakck. Rarely, do I even wear
socks after spending so much time in sandles, or going barefoot.